Monday, July 04, 2011

Red White and Brevard

We went to the July 4th Festival in Brevard.

This sign was over the urinals in the American Legion. To thine own septic system remain true.














I wanted to buy CP this Ford Pinto. It even came with Firestone 500 Fiberglass Belted Radial Tires.












This 57 Chevy Bel-Air had a radio designed after it; the Element was designed after a Toaster.










This would be a good replacement for the old Cutlass.











Of course we couldn't miss the Community Theater's production of "RED, WHITE and Blaine."

2 comments:

Little Old Widder Woman said...

WHOW Widow Helping Other Widows
checking out your website. I like it. You change the subject often making it interesting.
I have blog www.whowanewlife.blogspot.com
Just new to blogging and can't make things like comments (as I see yours works). One of these days when I figure out how to state the questions for blogging problems I'll go into Blog Help for Blog Help. Monica Lawson

Aunt Dot said...

You know, don't you, that if rear-ended Pintos burst into flames?