Friday, September 15, 2006

Fall in the Smokies


I was going to share some pictures with you since we are entering into the fall season. The temperature is in the 50's at night and the highs are in the low 70's. I went to download picures from my digi-cam when I discovered the USB cables for my camera and Palm-Pilot had the telltale chew marks of BO! I managed to salvage the thicker PalmOS cable, but the spindley Kodak cable was hanging together by a thread. So until the $30 USB cable arrives from Kodak (you can't get it on Shop-Zilla or Best Buy) all the fall photo's will remain on my memory card. Now Bo is not really indiscriminately destructive. It's just that every other week he finds something else to stealthfully destroy, so we can never totally relax our vigilance. The teeth marks on all our remote controls actually make them much easier to hold. So be content to see a picture of Bo's latest chicanary.

No comments: