Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If only GM had this much creativity

I bet you can't find one of these in Japan. Too bad the fellow in the article was cited for driving a bar stool under the influence of alcohol. This is the ultimate Liquor-Cycle, just motor on up to the bar. The only thing it lacks is about forty bright yellow stickers to warn you about the dangers inherent in a gas powered bar stool. Those poor alcoholics can't get a break. Some local assemblyman wants a law passed to license, tax and regulate Liquor-Cycles. That's one way to stop our citizens that are moonshine challenged from driving to work at 5 am in the frigid rain on their little Vespa's. Just another reason to sit home and collect welfare, burp!

4 comments:

mrs. babba said...

I'd probably still need my little pillow.

aannie said...

HA HA HA, Babba. I want one of those for when I mow the lawn

Good one, Carol

D- said...

Babba, I read that article earlier and thought of you. Sure enough... you came through! Somehow I can't quite see Annie pulling a wheel-y while doing the lawn. (Look closely and you'll see the wheel-y wheel with customized shock on the back of that "bar-stool-dragster".)

D- said...

Oh Turbined Sayeeb, Sheik of the Royal Fletcherland:
Are you going to buy one of those gas misers so Yomama can bow down to you too? :-)