Monday, May 16, 2011

Roma: The Saga Continues















Home Interiors Party circa 79 A.D.














Roman Sewer aka M & D' s basement















It would probably get stuck in the wheel well of a Peterbuilt.
















I'm with stupid.















The Spanish Steps; the guide book says you must see it. I think a thousand other people had the same book.



















Pappa Pia; I know I thought he was Ernest Hemingway also.



















You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a church like this one. So many relics, so little time.















Gun designed by DaVinci; I guess he was a bad shot.



















Rome is one big Stair-Master















Roman custody battle.



















Lake in Villa Borghese.















Terrapin, but no Seraphim


















I think there are more Golden Arches, but I could be wrong.















Northern Gate 0f Roma.



















Finally a Cappucino Carol's size.















March of the Babba's.















Museo of Modern Art Roma
















































I'll just make a space on the corner.















American Iron
















Prayer Altar outside Ben's house. People stop and say a prayer in the mornings before they venture downtown.















This train isn't leaving until I'm on it.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

March of the Babbas is now my desktop picture!