Friday, January 04, 2008

How Could This Not Be Good News?



This morning I awoke at 4 am and heard on the radio that Hilliary came in third in Iowa. I haven't been so surprised and delighted since I heard on the radio that some of my friends knocked off the Lufthansa cargo terminal at La Guardia in 1970. Now I realize that Huckaberry did beat Romney but I don't think he can repeat that in New Hampshire . They just don't have enough home-schoolers in N.H. to pull it off.
On a lighter note the Britney Spears saga continues. Forget about the worthless dollar, the illegal alien invasion, the social security mess and the deficit, Britney is holding her own child hostage. Perhaps, that's why the political candidates with nothing to say are ahead in the polls.
Hillary hasn't given up completely. She is hoping this campaign ad will help her in New Hampshire.

VOTE FOR ME OR I'LL SHOOT
THE DOG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHOOT THE DOG!!! PLEASE!!!

Anonymous said...

Is the dog Bo?