Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Tuesday and Wednesday in Rome

Ben's dining room
Girls, horses & Policemen

Baptist Youth Group

Train through Borghese Park


Gates of the city

Borghese Gallery

It's a Kenley Original

Carol praying I don't get hit by a bus



Plaza Del Popolo

A small Basilica

No drop ceilings here.


Working off his student loans


Home of the poet Shelley

My scooter's here somewhere


The cars keep getting smaller


We just happened into this courtyard 

I'm ready for the buses


Our bus driver went on strike


Plaza Novona

Bernini made this statue


Another obelisk

Rafael

His tomb in the pantheon

Os in the dome of the Pantheon

Fountain in Plaza Navona

Caravaggio's St. Matthew hangs in a French Church




2 comments:

Aunt Dot said...

I'm loving' the scooter!

Marianne said...

Oh my goodness, Dad, you're too funny. I wish we could glom on to your fun! We'll have to be satisfied with your blog updates!